Recipe: Baba Ganoush (Pureed Eggplant)
1 Large Eggplant
1 Lemon- Juice of 1 lemon
3 tbspn tahini (sesame seed paste- can buy ready made)
4 tbspn yogurt
Salt and pepper taste
1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place Eggplant cut in half on cookie sheet, brush extra virgin olive oil on it.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until soft.
4. Cool and peel the skin.
5. Place in food processor/blender and puree.
I prefer to puree/blend in the Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System.
6. Add all other ingredients. Puree.
7. If it is too thick, water can be added to thin it. It can be a chunky or pasty
consistency based on your taste.
8. Eat with pita bread, salad, or vegetables as a dip.
Thank you for reading.
If interesting in browsing more Indian and fusion vegetarian dishes, visit my cookery blog.