Saturday, June 16, 2007
Recipe: Sage Mustard Omelet
3 large eggs
6 fresh sage leaves
1 tsp Wasabi Mustard
1 tbspn milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Morningstar Farms Meatless Breakfast patties
1 tbspn asiago cheese- grated
1 tbspn parmesan cheese- grated
1. Rip up thawed meatless patties into small pieces and fry it in olive oil.
2. While that is frying, place remaining ingredients into a blender (I used a magic bullet.) and blend until frothy.
3. When the meatless patties become browned, add the egg mix. Fry like omelet, don’t scramble.
4. Grate/place cheese on egg when it has not yet cooked.
5. Cook on both sides of egg. When browned, it’s ready to eat.
Thank you for reading.
If interesting in browsing more Indian and fusion vegetarian dishes, visit my cookery blog.
Copyright ©2007 Jennifer Jayanthi Kumar